After a damaging storm, if possible, take a couple photos of your vehicle for your insurance records. If you aren’t sure if the damage exceeds your deductible, you may want to contact us for a complimentary review. These Colorado Hail Evaluations are free of charge, and we will look over your vehicle to get an idea as to the amount of damage involved and the repairs needed.
Based on this brief assessment, you will know if filing a claim makes sense. Keep in mind that your comprehensive coverage of your policy covers acts of nature, and your insurance rates will not go up as a result of you filing a claim. Once you have contacted your insurance company you will be provided a claim number, and this is often all that’s needed on your part for us to handle the process from there.
The Dents By Hand Benefits:
- Generous Deductible Assistance – often ZERO out of pocket expense for qualified claims
- Free Hail Evaluations – to determine if your damage is a good candidate for our process
- We Handle Insurance Claims Process – we deal directly with the insurance company
- Pre/Post Scans – electronic scans with vehicle computer
- IMI Certified for EV/Hybrid Vehicles – safely work on vehicles with high voltage systems
- Quick Turnaround Time – More efficient than auto body repairs
- Virtual Consultations – Contactless reviews with insurance adjusters/clients
- Wash & Disinfect – Safety and service